If you have edited your profile online before:
- Go to the Your Account tab (in the gray bar near the top of the screen). If you are not logged in, you will be taken to a login screen first.
- Select the NPO Profile tab.
- At the bottom of the screen, you should see a personalized list of the organization profiles that you are authorized to edit. If you don't see your organization listed, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not edited your profile online before:
- Register to create your login (if you don't have one already).
- Log in and submit a Profile Edit Request form (also available on the For Nonprofits page).
- We will verify that your organization has current 501(c)(3) status. If your organization has a fiscal sponsor, we will verify the 501(c)(3) status of your sponsor organization. We will contact you if we need additional information to approve the request.
- Once your request is approved, you will receive an email with instructions on how to edit your profile online.
- If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.