The Seattle Foundation administers the Medical Funds program to support medical research of potential benefit to the community and to address specific healthcare needs.
- A total amount of $200,000 is available for grants annually.
- Typically no more than $50,000 is disbursed to any one organization.
- Applications and all required materials must be sent via email AND postal mail (postmarked) on or before October 1, 2015.
- Final determination of awards and notification of recipients will be made by The Seattle Foundation Board of Trustees by December 31, 2015.
- A full report of how the funds were used is due within 12 months of receipt of the grant. Any funds not used for the purpose specified should be returned to The Seattle Foundation.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your proposal, please contact Christine Stansfield, Community Programs Officer at (206) 515-2107