Christ Community Free Clinic Programs
- We offer diabetic services which includes glucometers and teaching on being a diabetic.
- We offer pregnancy testing.
- We offer some referral services to other government agencies that may or may not help the patient.
- We offer access to free or reduced cost medications to patients.
- We, also, help the patient navigate patient assistance programs that help supply medications.
- We have a "working" relationship with Multicare in Auburn for laboratory services and radiology for patients.
Recent Successes and Current Challenges
We have many "success" stories. We were able to come along side a Hispanic patient and provide him with insulin for his diabetes until he was able to find work that also offered him health care. He was able to stay healthy and in return was able to provide for his family.
Another patient was so grateful for our services that they came back and offerred to clean our office for an extended period of time.
We had a student from Bellevue College come in and see a provider who sent him to a specialist, a podiatist, for foot care that otherwise wouldn't have been available to this young man.
We had a man with a painful lipoma on his head for years that one of our providers was able to excise and remove, hopefully, forever so this man could live in better comfort.