News and Updates
Get the latest from the Foundation by reading our announcements, blog or news articles about us.
- Cultura Cura / Culture Cures: Neigbor to Neighbor (N2N) Fall 2022 SpotlightBy Aileen Balahadia, N2N Program Consultant This Fall’s round of N2N grantees features several groups demonstrating how Cultura Cura or “culture cures.” N2N has a […]
- Thank you for 16 great years, Allison Parker!Seattle Foundation celebrates and bids farewell to a critical leader. It is with deep appreciation, sorrow, and excitement that we share the news that Allison […]
- Year-end 2022 Through a Philanthropic LensThose who work with donors must be ever mindful that their hearts don’t take a day off. Still, the head has a critical role to […]
- Neighbor to Neighbor expands to SeaTac/TukwilaSeaTac/Tukwila communities are creating a region where residents work together so everyone thrives; N2N’s expansion aims to bolster their efforts with support and new investments. […]
- 2022 Annual Investment BriefingAnnual Investment Briefing Monday, November 7, 20223:00 – 4:15 pm Join us to learn more about Seattle Foundation’s investment strategy as well as overall market […]
- Interesting Ways That Interest Rates Affect Charitable GiftsDonors can increase their giving by strategizing around federal discount rates. By Bill Zook, Senior Advisor, Gift Planning High or low, rising or falling, interest […]